Pregnant? Unsure? Need Help?
You’re not Alone
We’ll be there as long as you need us.
We care about you!
You are a worthy person who deserves the facts prior to a decision that may affect you for the rest of your life.
We desire to assist you with all of the support available to you as you bring a special life into the world.
We are non-profit, therefore our desire to share the truth with you doesn’t depend upon money.
How to reach Gateway Pregnancy Centers:
Serving Communities Since 1985
All our services are free and confidential
Gateway is NOT a medical facility but a Christian ministry for all people. We offer free services using a non-judgmental approach because we understand that you are a worthy person, made in His image and deserve nothing but the truth.
FREE SERVICES TO HELP YOU MAKE AN INFORMED CHOICE
Why Gateway Pregnancy Centers?
- We want you to have the facts about all of your options. Our free services will aid you in making an informed decision.
- Our free pregnancy tests have immediate results, and are 99%-100% accurate.
- We offer counseling. Our women are trained peer counselors who truly care about your physical and emotional well-being. Since our services are free, we have no financial motive as we offer you the truth.
- We provide counseling for men, express bottled-up feelings and discuss the great responsibility they have in an unplanned pregnancy. Note: Post-abortive regret affects 75% of all men involved.
- We have confidential post-abortion counseling for women who have experienced the trauma of a post abortion.
Note: 85% of all women who have one abortion have regret, 25%-30% become permanently infertile.
Our Free Services:
- Prenatal educational information Check out this video! http://www.truthbooth.org/video.asp
- Free baby clothes, baby furniture
- Non-invasive sonograms
- Referrals for WIC, Health-start, emergency housing, legal help
- Information and encouragement
- Spiritual guidance and support
Trying to reach gatewave.org? Gatewave is a reading service for the blind and reading impaired.
Trying to reach http://gaitway.org/? GaitWay provides Equine Assisted Activities and Therapies (EAAT) to children and adults of the special needs community.
Gateway Pregnancy Center Inc.
Mailing Address: PO Box 1793, Union, New Jersey 07083