The Message Is Greater Than The Method
Can we count on you as we move forward with the gospel?
For over 37 years we have been committed to serving our greater community.
With your support and many like you, thousands of lives have been ministered to and countless innocent lives have been saved, nurtured, and supported through this ministry. This year, we will see over 600 women, hundreds will trust Christ and hundreds will see their children come into this world as a result of the ministry of Gateway. Thank you in advance for sharing the love of Jesus through your generous gifting!
As we move forward, the question to be asked is ‘Will you join the Gateway team?’’
As the days draw nearer to the return of Jesus Christ, will you commit to supporting this life saving work? We’ve made that easy through our Christian giving program – Cornerstone Kingdom Processing (below) and by reaching out to us at Gateway Pregnancy Center, P.O. Box 1793, Union, NJ 07083
If you have a ‘smart phone’ check out our promotional video on YouTube and follow us on Facebook!
“Greater things for a great God, who sent His only Son so that we and others may live forever!” (John 3:16)
You can donate by clicking on the button below
Other Ways To Support Gateway:
Gateway Pregnancy Centers participates with Amazon Smile! Now you can delegate a portion of what you spend through Amazon as a charitable gifting option just by choosing Gateway Pregnancy Center before you shop! Visit this link to learn how: Support Your Charity through Amazon Smile
Gateway Pregnancy Center, Inc is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
Gateway.org is dedicated to serving the needs of women with a crisis pregnancy. Since 1985, our centers have provided counseling for women and men in New Jersey who are in need of more than just physical help. A crisis pregnancy can be a difficult situation, but understanding your spiritual condition is the first step to dealing with the rest of your life. Gateway Crisis Pregnancy Centers offers free pregnancy tests, pregnancy counseling and spiritual guidance. Gateway Crisis Pregnancy Center is a Christian non-profit organization in service of Jesus Christ.
We Support the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
We Support Pro-Lifers Against Clinic Violence
Sign-Up For Our Newsletter
How to Help the Gospel Ministry of Gateway
a) Prayer Needs for the Centers:
• Unity of Purpose
• Financial Support
• Board of Directors
• Volunteer Staff
- Gateway Pregnancy Centers
• The women we serve
• The ladies who attend
How do they benefit?
- They get to hear about the ministry
• They are encouraged to do something tangible for the women Gateway serves
• They realize the importance of one person in ‘doing ministry’
When is the best date and time? You choose – it depends on the availability of your church group
Who to invite? All ladies in the church – teens included!
Should the gifts be wrapped? • It’s easier for us at Gateway if they were not wrapped, but some have pre-wrapped them and opened them at the shower
Should you invite a speaker from Gateway? • Absolutely! We’ve attended many showers and it’s fun for all.
What are good gift ideas? These are the only items needed and accepted by the ministry of Gateway Pregnancy Center
Items Currently Needed
- New only clothing always needed!
Boy and girl clothing0-3 months, 3-6 months, and 6-9 months
Sleep n’ Plays, ‘jogger’ pants, knit shirts, bibs, wipes (no diapers)
ALL items, except for Infant car seats and umbrella strollers must be NEW. Items are given to new moms. Those needing baby furniture and infant clothing are referred to agencies who handle such items. Please: no food items or medication.
- What a good agenda for the shower?
- Open in prayer and a word of Scripture
• Grab food or snacks
• Open gifts
• Hear from the Gateway speaker – about 10 minutes on how your gifts will make a difference in real lives.
- Present the gifts
• The Gateway representative or a Gateway volunteer associated with your church can bring the gifts to our Elizabeth office, where they are stored prior to distribution.
4. Host a volunteer training seminar at your church!
a) A study revealed that 70% of evangelical pastors feel that the crisis pregnancy center is the best approach to ending the abortion holocaust, but only 30% of these pastors have ever supported such a center. This is your great opportunity!
b) What does it take to train volunteers?
• training material (notebook, brochures, videos, guest speakers)
• the trainer
• 18 hours of Biblically sound training
• You Supply:
• a minimum of 6 trainees
• $25 fee per trainee ($35 per married couple)
• one large room, comfortable for 10 people, with
• tables, chairs, and a chalkboard
• We supply:
• the trainer
• the training material
• 18 hours of Biblically sound training
• Web Link to Gateway’s Volunteer Training Brochure
5. Take the Gateway Volunteer Training Course! (mentioned in point 3, above) email email@example.com
Host a “Support-Raising” coffee!
• Coffee and cookies are served.
• Our director will share briefly (10-minutes) about the ministry, and answer questions.
• A challenge for involvement is given, including role -playing, counseling techniques, and source documentation.
• For the gathering, one large room, comfortable for 10 people, with tables, chairs, and a chalkboard, would be needed.
• Members excited about doing Gods work, with tangible local ways to get involved!
• Peer-counseling training, which will benefit the whole church!
• On-site involves more who may otherwise not travel to Gateway!
• A few days later, our director contacts each guest, and asks if they wish to become personally/financially involved.
• No pressure, just an invitation given. The more that attend, the greater the opportunity for “friend-raising.”